Several weeks ago, I did an email interview with Claire Wolfe regarding my recent checkpoint lawsuit settlement along with a few related issues. Claire published the results of that Q&A session in two parts on her blog over at Living Freedom hosted by Backwoods Home Magazine.
Over the past several years, Roadblock Revelations has published several articles regarding illegal enforcement action by roving patrols manned by armed Border Patrol agents operating no where near an international border. Some of these articles involved me directly – see:
- Illegal Homeland Security Roving Patrol Traffic Stop
- Tucson Weekly Covers Recent Court Appearance
- An Early Christmas Gift From ‘Homeland Security’ and the TOPD
While others did not:
- Border Patrol Agents Illegally Seize & Search Student’s Car in Southern Arizona
- Border Patrol Enforcing Traffic Laws With Pennsylvania State Police?
Some have even involved Border Patrol agents or their family members as victims of other overzealous agents conducting illegal roving patrol operations:
- Homeland Security Agents Reveal Illegal ‘Shotgunning’ Practice
- ACLU Successfully Assists Border Patrol Agents Retaliated Against For Whistleblowing
Given so many examples of routine lawbreaking by Border Patrol agents not patrolling the border they’re paid to patrol, it was good to finally see some organizations dedicated to fighting unconstitutional government activity finally taking notice earlier this year.