They rightfully point out that the latest outrage from TSA, as exemplified by this incident, is only the most recent in a long list of outrages. They also point out that while a full-body naked-scan National Opt-Out day is a good start, for real change to take place much more needs to be done.
As a primer, the list of issues addressed in the Identity Project’s article include the following:
- No more secret laws
- No more groping travelers
- No more suspicionless searches
- No more secret blacklists or secret no-fly orders
- No more secret surveillance lists
- No more lying to the public
- No more identity checkpoints
- Restore the right to assemble
Roadblock Revelations wholeheartedly agrees with this list and can think a few additional items as well. I’m sure you can too.
The article in its entirety can be found here and is worth the read.